This event has passed. Click Team Big Sister 2014 for a recap of the 24th Annual Rodman Ride for Kids!
Visit our Facebook photo album to see photos from the event.
The Rodman Ride for Kids is a 25, 50, or 100-mile noncompetitive cycling tour through Southeastern Massachusetts that matches money raised by nonprofit agencies that promote healthy, positive lives for children throughout New England.
Each year we recruit 50+ riders and 20+ volunteers to join us for the Ride. The Rodman Ride is a great opportunity to support Big Sister and have some fun with other members of the community. All funds raised by Team Big Sister go directly to support our mentoring programs for Greater Boston’s girls, and the Rodman Ride generously provides a matching donation of 6% our Team’s total! Each member of Team Big Sister is asked to raise a minimum of $1,500. All donations are entirely tax-deductible.
All members of Team Big Sister receive:
• Your own fundraising website & online fundraising tools
• Template letters to help with your fundraising
• Weekly updates and support from Big Sister
• An official Team Big Sister cycling jersey
• A care package prior to Ride Day, and
• A post-Ride celebration, including a barbeque with great food and raffle prizes!
Please contact Kira Ross, Manager of Special Events, if you have any questions about joining Team Big Sister in 2015: email@example.com or 617-236-5304.