Does your Little Sister have what it takes to be a Bank of America Student Leader?
If your Little Sister is a junior or senior in high school with a passion for improving your community, Bank of America would like to help you turn that passion into action.
As a Bank of America Student Leader, your Little Sister will participate in:
- An eight-week paid internship at a nonprofit/charitable organization where you will learn first hand about the needs of your community and the critical role nonprofits play in order to foster positive change.
- A week-long Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC (July 19 – 24, 2009) to gain valuable civic, social and business leadership skills
Bank of America believes a better tomorrow depends on your commitment to creating a strong community today. As a Bank of America Student Leader your Little Sister will have the opportunity to build her leadership skills so she can turn her passion for making a difference into action.
If your Little Sister is a community-minded junior or senior in high school, apply today! Deadline: February 20, 2009.
To become a student leader, your Little Sister should:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC (July 19 – 24, 2009). This will be an all-expenses paid trip as part of the Student Leadership program.
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local non-profit/charitable organization
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Be a student in good standing at your school
To find out how you can make a difference, visit www.bankofamerica.com/neistudentleaders.
For questions about this program, please call 1-800-218-9946.
Please note that Bank of America Associates or members of their immediate family (e.g., children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews) are NOT eligible for nomination.